Popular Posts

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Blogger templates

/// VIDEO "ARTE SALVAJE" with MITO ///


               



Yea, it was a Tuesday and it was really "hot" outside. And Mito Echevarria, the cool "Black Media" Filmer and Editor from Barcelona came to my home to film me painting one of the boards for my exhibition "Arte Salvaje", ("Wild Art"). 

Mito had the required sensibility to capture my art and my passion for it filming the details of my paintings in a really special and unique way without knowing me before. The connection was great and I am in love with the end result.

My art always has a psychedelic vibe, so as well the video with a mix of voyeur style, passion and intimity explaining with visual movements my concept of the project "Arte Salvaje".

The song is of the newcoming band and friends of us "All indians no Chief", with their folklore psych music, they fit in perfectly.

Thank you Mito! 
 


At the end of the video, I wear one of the t-shirts we produced for the event with the "skull mandala" I painted on the most important surfboard of the exhibition.

If you want to buy one, don't doubt to contact me: 


To see more pictures of the "skull mandala" on the board, check out this post:



Here some outtakes of the video...











 Watch more of Mito's cool style and work on his instagram acount:

@mitiyu



Or on the "BLACKMEDIA" website:

http://blackmedia.es/ 



 







< >

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario